Welcome to MacroFin Analytics.
MacroFin Analytics provides comprehensive views on the macro economy and financial markets to assess risks afflicting broad sectors and asset markets. The analytics and market calls blend top-down and bottom-up analysis to provide a consistent approach towards understanding financial market dynamics and in gauging turning points. The outlook developed under this methodology provides a superior approach to understanding short-term, intermediate-term and long-run pressures that are likely to emerge for macro sectors and asset markets. The investment strategy that follows is rooted in solid analysis and understanding of financial markets.
On balance, the blending of Macro and Finance (hence MacroFin) analytics is aimed to provide strong insights based on well-anchored market analysis for traders, portfolio managers, investors and policymakers alike.Our top-down and bottom-up analysis contains the following features, which can be customized for client needs:
- Market Commentary: Daily and weekly market commentary and data briefings are designed to flush out key fundamentals that drive financial markets. We seek to distinguish the noise from the trend.
Regular report structures that address risk features:
- Macro Sector Risks: Consumer, Business, Housing, Commercial Real Estate, along with inflation risks
- Flow of Funds and liquidity features
- Industry Analytics
- U.S. and Global Perspectives
- Asset class commentaries
- Policy watch: Fed, fiscal and regulatory developments
We also offer half-day and full-day seminars and workshops on varied topics, such as:
- Statistical Reasoning
- Risk Management
- Understanding Economic Indicators
- Understanding Asset Class Dynamics